Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Been Busy Creating!

In doing all the scans of pictures for my mom, I had a blast making layouts of my beautiful mom. She is the baby of the family, and has alot of pictures of her. My dad's pics are few and far between, but I do have one very special one: Doris Castle came out with a new kit: Spring View.
My favorite part of the kit is the beautiful long windows....but I can't figure out what kind of picture to put behind it...my brain has to toss it around a bit more.
The kit is available at Scrapbookgraphics, it is really soft and nice for heritage layouts. I would love to hear your ideas of what could go behind the window.
Yep, when mojo is out, all the designers I am honored to create for come out with kits!
Carolyn Kite, (whom I believe never ever sleeps, but just makes huge kits for scrapbooking non-stop) has the cleverest Easter/Spring kit. I love the brightness, it is a nice reminder, Spring is coming!
The Kit is called Sweetest Spring and is available at Scrap N Tag. I had this picture of my girls, from 2007, when we were still in New Mexico. They are on the trampoline and the static electricity from the air in NM combined with the trampoline had their hair standing straight up!
I am learning to use photo masks, and the one I used is from dear Netta at Creative Victorian. My goal is to have everything she has ever made...what a wonder she is...
So there is a bit of an update for what I am doing scrapwise!

Thanks for reading!

Anne

Never lose your joy!

5 comments:

charlie said...

wow those kits and layouts are stunning..well done!

Belinda said...

Awesome photo of your Dad, your layout really sets if off perfectly!

I was thinking a close up photo would go well under those windows, at least that is what I'm planning on looking for to use with them! LOL Sort of having the photo subject looking out. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your dad looks the same!! The girls are truely beautiful!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Lovely layouts, as per usual :)

Don't worry about the DST PM. Just making the point that it was a gift and not an obligation :)

Denise said...

Love those LOs Anne...you are the cluster queen :)