Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

over 100 downloads

there are 100 cans in the picture...and I had 103 downloads of my quickpage!!!
I did my first of hopefully many freebies...there are more coming...stay tuned...Charlie (my boss in a joking manner)of the CT (creative team) has kits galore in her mind and as they come out, with her permission I will make as many as I can...
I would watch the live feed to see what country people were coming in from and if they downloaded...it was so funny!
I recieved..11 comments....which is pretty good, I'm told..10% left love! AWwwwwwww and I thank you for it! even the one who wrote: ty.... :)
.
.
.on the homefront today....I rearranged my living room, and scrub bathrooms...exciting huh? I wanted to get the dust out of the house and make it all shiny for bible study. My dear hunny was at work, so I flew around crazily getting done before his 2pm finish time! He was home for a bit and then out to knock on doors...he is one dedicated man! How I love him!!!!
We are gonna have a fire tonite for bible study...I hope I don't fall asleep! tee hee
I did zilch scrappin' today! but....................I am going to be doing a flyer for a play for my dear and precious friend in New Mexico....we emailed back and forth today and I laughed thru them all..
bye!

No comments: