Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just like a kid at Christmas!

I have the giggles, because Jenny is so excited about her new kit, she pushed up the store revealing! This kit is so full of fun things! I am a big fan of sparkle and it does sparkle!
I made on layout so far and had another that poofed off the computer to never never land, but I am determined to do it over and more! The kit has so much to choose from. The papers are textured so elegantly! I am loving the papers more and more!
If you use templates, this kit would be fun to play with, as the papers all compliment so well. Then with the large amount of elements, you could decorate and cluster to your hearts desire!
Jenny is selling her kit in two stores: DigiDesignResort and AhhhScrap, so no lines!
Enjoy them and here is a layout I did with it! It is my twin girls staring at the top of the Christmas trees a few years ago. But they have such anticipation of Christmas.
We spent this past weekend with my parents....and my mom did Thanksgiving, my birthday and decorating Christmas all in 24 hours! So I took some pictures and hope to use this kit and do some more layouts!
There will be a freebie add-on coming so bookmark and come back!

No comments: