Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

I GOT PICKED!

I sent yet another batch of "Hello, I am Anne and would love to be on your Creative Team" letters...and I was about to delete my SPAM folder and saw a reply! I was chosen!
She is so so sweet! This is so exciting, I am now downloading her beautiful work right now and can't wait til this evening to play and show you layouts with her designs! This is one of the kits I will be working with! Winter Frost! It is available for sale in two different stores....DigiDesignResort and SDC !


The pine tree elements and that purple bow just scream to be in a layout! I love it! Don't you?? Jenny already has a free QP over on her blog and a few layouts made with the kit! Wait til you see her twin boys!!!! Click on the freebie QP and get it!

I will be adding a freebie QP from my 1st boss Charlie's Shabby Old Blue kit. Hopefully tomorrow! So much thanks go to her for giving me a taste of the CT scrapping world! Please drop by her blog and tell her what an encouragement she is and buy something! lol




3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOooooooo CONGRATS, Anne! That's fabulous!

charlie said...

Congrats Anne..she is soooooo lucky to have you..there are so many fab designers at Ahh scrap..there is an Aussie Vicki over their that im quite fond of and have known from our baby forum days..you will do a fab job! mwahhhhhh..charlie

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anne! This is so cool!!! I haven't seen you over at SM lately and wanted to see if everything was okay. Just looks like you are busy busy!

I've got some news, but I can share it yet.... :)