Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Learning New Things!

We had a deluge of rain today, rain where you get soaked walking from the car to the house rain! Wow, what is that song:
"it never rains in California, But girl don't they warn ya, it pours, man it pours!"
and it does!
Soooooooooooo...after a night of so much candy trick or treating, we were on sugar hangover....Tony worked early this morning.
The kids and I went to the library and a bit of grocery shopping on the 1st...EEEK! everyone in Yuba City was in the SAME store!
I got to scrap for hours this afternoon, with a fire in our stove, it was lovely. I am learning how to do brag books and quick pages. I enjoyed it...and hopefully be able to have something up soon for you!
I am looking forward to giving to the scrappin' community.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anne, we had some of the same rain in the last week. I don't mind a soft drizzle or shower - but the deluge is miserable.

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)