Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Digi Chick brings the mojo!

I have been busy busy with all the fun new releases over at the Digi Chick! I mean these gals are going all out to keep me hopping!
Last week, Etc by Danyale had the coolest mini kit, called Handle Bar-bershop The kit is sweet and had these little mustaches, that I loved!
My hubby has had for the past 22 years a mustache, and a few months ago, he shaved it off.  No noticed, nothing! We all loved it.  It is so strange now to see photos with hair on his lip! ha ha,
So here is the page:
 Next up, my addiction is coffee, I know it, it isn't a problem.  REally, it isn't.  Hey, now back off, did you hear me? I said IT ISN"T A PROBLEM!!! okay? bhahahhaa
My friend Julie (itis) of the Sherwood Studio Designs did this kit...Coffee Time.  Yeah, she went there.  So I had to get it, and play.  But I needed coffee and I wanted carbs!  We went up the mountain, and there we saw the most glorious place: Cinnabon {insert angels singing and harps}! Yeah, it is that good! So I took the Coffee Time
bundle cause you never know whose coffee might be your next cup and then some fun photos of my carb binge and laughed as I made a page for Julie to sell enough kits to keep her in supply of fresh ground stuff!


That's the Digi Chicks new releases for last week, I will do some pages tomorrow from Catscrap and mixed in with Tangie goodness!

No comments: