Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Creshens, Paula and Cat Scrap has birthday...lovely!!

I am on Miss Paula Kesselrings team, and she came out with this mega huge explosion of color....(put your sunglasses on bright) kit called Party Time!  It has 25 papers and 171 elements!!!!! and an alpha!!  Whew! that is bright?  I could not get over all the fun things inside this kit!
You would be happy with it.  I told Paula and the ladies on the team, this is the ONLY kit you will ever need for a party. 
I used it to make a page for a surprise party that was done for our children.  It was  going away party for them as we left California.  I love the looks on the their faces!
I have been bopping around the Catscrap forums, to be an involved CT member for Paula, and playing games here and there, and I got RAKED by Creshens! I was so excited!! She gave me one of her kits and the Collab for the month called Milestone! I was able to play for one of their challenges and do another page on my list for Yuba City.  This one is us crossing off things we wanted to do before leaving.  The walk across both bridges. 
Then I used some more of Creshen's Torn Bits.  These are by far my favorite type frames for that change it up kinda page! I had read the DigiDare for the week and was determined to get 'er done!  I took lots of pics Saturday morning, and then I used the Milestone kit again along with Lisa Sisneros font called Dear Mom, I like the font, cause it really looks like my handwriting! I got a way cool coupon from the interview of Lisa on The Digi Dare site too! So I was able to pick up this cool Art Junk brush alpha, I have been really loving the look of brushes as alphas lately too!  I had fun, and did so many layers I had to stop! haha:
That's it for Catscrap fun, tomorrow some Pickle Berry Pop adventure!

No comments: