Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Land Sakes, but I have been MOJO overdose!


If for the past week you have been staring at a blank screen and can't find the mojo to make a layout, let me tell you, I stole it all! I went on a binge! I mean binge of a ton of layouts! Please realize, I scrap like a video game! I do it for the pure joy! I love the feeling of accomplishment, and to make a page I go, oh yeah, that was fun! I don't print every page, I do most of them, but some are purely for the designer who graciously allow me to have the kits free in return for a layout they can use to promote their designs.  It is a win-win situation, because I find I do not make ANY pages without that release deadline! Crazy I know, but uhm it works for me!

First off, my last week of the fun and hilarious guest spot from The Digi Chicks:

a huge welcome to Danyale to The Digi Chick!
I loved playing with her kit, and this pic of my Abby just flew together!

The kit is called
Childhood Magic by Etc by Danyale and it is delightful!

This is just a taste, there is so much more to the kit!

Next I did two months worth of pictures.  This I hope, fingers crossed and all, I do every month, and will print in one book! Kinda cool!
Another new designer Wishing Well Creations-P365: Monthly Templates

I was able to do January and February!  I like it, cause well, I am a spaz, and to leave some of the dates open, cause well, DUH, I didn't take any pictures those days.  The guilt of the Pic a Day for a Year was over the top! These helped! ha ha


The wickedly wild embroidery is from the ViVa Artistry, an element pack called Bloomin'
and it is Bloomin' fantastic!

 February 2011:
I am starting to see a pattern in my ViVa addiction, I dug through my ViVa Artistry stash and used Silk Road and a retired kit I snagged up a few months back Contemplations! oh my, am beyond excited to be a part of their CT! This is gonna save me a whole lot of money!
Back to Wishing Well Creations, she has these adorable kits for Boys and Girls.  I'm telling you, get the bundle!! You will love it!
I did a boy and girl layout!
Then I sat down with all the craziness of Vegas coming to do a few layouts for my friend and boss Tangie Baxter!  I love working for Tangie, as I make layouts just because it is fun, and she lets me!
I am also on her sister Molly's team, and they have the most remarkable collab out today:

Silhouette {Collab W/ DeCrow Designs} 

 I am a collector of silhouettes, I love them made of wood and painted black! This kit has things that are so outrageously wonderful, and my team mates did some wonderful layouts, I had to go for humor:

 Tangie will be guesting over at the Scrap Orchard for April, and has these delightful little mini kit: Stacy Jane

 I used one of Gone with the Wind (aka Cheryl) templates, she sells as Fiddle Dee Dee Designs at The Digi Chick also, and I got the template free from I think the artisan?  Pencil Sketch, oh dear forgive me Cheryl.

 Whew I really was moving and grooving.  But I had one more to complete, I really wanted to use the new font that Tangie released: Jabberwock:

 .........and play with the fun tutorial she has made.  I had missed her last release due to being out of town:

Layla in La La Land{Collab with Rebecca McMeen} 

 So, I played with the font (along with a few more of Tangie's and some of her older releases) and had a blast making this quirky little gem:

I think that is it!!

NO, wait I did an April Desk Top!

  You can download it for free at The Creative Team Loft blog!

ps sorry for all the caps? can not figure it out?

 

1 comment:

Pressed Petals said...

golly you were a busy lady! love the first one...great photo!