Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

new things over at SBG, with Tangie!!

Okay, I have a whole different life in scrap now, and it affords me the time to scrap for pure fun!  I just laugh and open kits and love the whole process!
The ART Journal Caravan by Tangie that is over at ScrapBook Graphics is on week #34. 
Just a quick reminder, as of the 31st of August, the chance to be on this years journey are over!! 
  I am in a place of watching my children flap their independent wings a bit more, and I am learning that I do trust them to be places without me hovering over them.I did this layout with Provision #34 and it is called Trust from Afar
 
Okay, ya'll are gonna have to have a sense of humor for this next layout!  If it kinks you, please know I love Eve, she really gets a bad rap, as I know we are all sinners...but sometimes, I just want to talk to her...ya know...so when Tangie had this kit, even the title of it made me laugh...Unconventional Wisdom
 Okay, now you have to smile, or know I mean no ill will, just thinking of Eve's response to the apple.

2 comments:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

We are pretty hard on Eve, especially being her husband was there watching her and offered no caution...

It's actually a very pretty layout ;)

Glad to see you're having fun scrapping, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Love the humor in your layouts, I really needed a smile today! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Cindy