Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

I told you I would get a picture of our Christmas tree...this is two pages of just Eric and Anna putting up the lights...Christmas time is full of pictures and scrap pages to come. I played with these layouts thru the day. You can see the tree before and after lights. I am hoping after Christmas to have a book printed at ArtCow...$6.99 for 20 pages for 8X8 size and I want a Christmas book, so these two will be in it for sure. I am guest CTing for Nikki Painter (who just had a baby girl, not 2 weeks ago!) and this is made from her new kit; Christmas Present. I also used the frames from FafBr. We are going caroling tonight with the church from Oroville here at the Walmart! I am so excited about it! A great time to witness and so many people to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ! Afterwards they are all coming to our home for hot apple cider (has been simmering all afternoon) and cookies and fellowship. The house is ready and I am almost ready...still need a shower! ha ha




No comments: