Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy With You!

Jenny said she was done creating for the year, but she got a bit crazy last week, had lots of mojo going and put together this amazing kit; Happy with You.... I was completely empty with Christmas and just the hustle and bustle of having kids home and just life, so I had opted out on doing a layout of this kit... Please click on preview to bring you right to Jenny's store at Digi Design Resorts. Also Jenny has a freebie QP made from this kit on her blog. Then Christmas eve, my Anna-Bo was reading her 2nd or 3rd book for the day...and I got the camera and took tons of pictures of her...she loves the camera!! ha ha I put them on the computer to clear up for Christmas morning, and loved how they turned out...so I pulled up Jenny's kit and played and had such a good time! I had to finish the layout this morning! If you can't read the journaling in the preview here it is:

Anna can always be found with a book.

On Christmas Eve she is found the happiest

Curled up in Dad's chair reading.

This is a miracle as her eyesight was so bad.

Wrong prescriptions for her eyes and finally a good eye doctor.

Now she can see the words and she won't stop!


I love to watch my children read. Some of my favorite times in our home is when all 6 of us are curled up somewhere in the living room with books.

I hope your Christmas was lovely and can't wait to begin the New Year with new things!

2 comments:

charlie said...

Beautiful layout Anne..I feel for your daughter..I have poor eyesight too and its just horrible when you can't see..glad she got her eyes sorted..you'll be pleased to know that ive started on a new kit too..lots of love..Charliexxx

Pressed Petals said...

love your new blog look!