Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

I admit, I scrap for the pure sake of scrapping, I love to make pretty pages, I love to make pages for designers, and am really touched to make pages for some remarkable ladies!
Last week, I started my first week, being a CT for ViVa Artistry, this is two ladies, Vivienne and Vanessa, that combined, ewwwwwwwwww girl, the talent and wonder that is made. I admit I had been stalking the ViVa ladies, and didn't see them have calls, so was quite happy being accepted to be a permanent CT with the awesome Digi Chicks.  Then there was a call for ViVa, I couldn't even apply, I was not wanting a reject letter! Yeah, I get them and man, they are just a rip to the pride (probably a good thing for me). They asked me!!! Oh I was toooooooooooo happy. So, I had downloaded the fun kit: Spring Love when it was free over at 5stars, but I need that CT deadline to actually scrap, it is just how I scrap!
I wanted to do something completely different, and I feel that I have that freedom with ViVa, so I did some blending and clipped to elements in the add-on:
 I took a picture of the first robin, and this is just the beginning of beautiful days of Spring in California:
For some reason, blogger is fighting me.  I will be back with more later!



No comments: