Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Middle of the Night

My poor blog has been feast or famine. For that I apologize. Those that get my emails see that life has been a bit full. Today I had a very selfish few hours. I did scrapbooking, but a different kind. I did something called speedsc
rapping. I have never done anything like this and the final result I wasn't happy with, but I learned so much!
I would never have even had attempted the challenge, but my friend Christine over at
http://pressedpetals.blogspot.com/ hosted this challenge. The actual website where the challenge took place is http://scrapmatters.com/. Christine is on a creative team and has learned so much in the digtal world.
Time seemed to be eaten up for the past few months...and I am NOT complaining, but it was nice to scrap without guilt this afternoon.
Why the nose...ha ha, it is why I am up at 12:53am. My little Anna had a woozy of a bloody nose...all is cleaned up, but I was hot and couldn't fall back to sleep. I figured I could organize my scrap stuff a bit and update some on my blog. I will get some pictures up of life in Yuba City later on.

No comments: