Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Heard it from a friend......who heard it from another...



Funny thing today...


First off, school called, need a volunteer BAAAD! Teachers and aides sick and no subs available, so I say sure....went great! Had a blast with both E's and G's class combined due to no teacher....great group of kids (4th thru 8th)


Get home, eat a pb&j sandwich and decide to look at my mail...Christine, the famous scrapbook queen over at Pressed Petals left a comment that I am being voted on for layout of the week at a small site I go to for the challenges! I did the layout for a speed scrap first and then added some stuff and b&wed a few pics for another challenge on Snap and Scrap! So if you scrap and like my layout...vote for me...tee hee, I don't even know what you win. A chance to clean someone's toilet? ha ha Pop over to Snap and Scrap and hit the button for Precious Anna!

I personnally thought it was way too busy of a layout! That is what makes me giggle...

I did one last nite and love love love it...Eric is learning guitar and picking it up so fast...he is persistant to practice everyday. I did this layout in another challenge and wanted to blend the time for Eric's practice. I love it, because it is a picture I might never have thought of to use...his face is down...but I love it!
Well enough puter time for today! Will load up a few more layouts later!!
Pray for us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are really cranking these out! And they're so good! I love that one of E!!! He looks like he has it! Good for him! Good luck to you. What kits did you buy? I'm dieing (sp?) to know. Went to El Paso impact team/band Sat. 17 people got saved and 7 came to church the next morning!!!! We serve an awesome GOD!