Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Wow! The kids were sent home?



The base called at 9:30am, hubby didn't have to go in at all. One hour later, the school teachers begin to call (4 kids, 4 teachers), school is getting out at noon, can I pick them up? Sure. A snow day in New Mexico, halt the presses, get Homeland Security on the phone. This is a disaster waiting to happen.


I took a picture of the massive amounts of snow.


Notice the grass peeking thru, I admit I didn't cut the grass in the fall one last time, so it is a bit long for winter, but that is the sidewalk right next to it. I am hoping you all can feel the sarcasm dripping from this post...


The wheel here is from our BBQ, to prove that we are not bringing it inside to heat the house!

So my kids are outside on the wet driveway, with their heelys(shoes with wheels on back heel) skating. Not enough snow for snowman or fights, no sledding, but they can roller skate!

I hope all you are enjoying your January day!

No comments: