Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

making layouts and lovin it!

Life has been so fun and full lately! I am having a blast playing over at the Lily Pad this month!
I made 5 layouts in 4 days! That makes me happy!
This one is just for the joy of scrapping, I saw this quote

Products Used:
Messy Marvin deconstructed
Banged-up Biggie Alpha by Michelle Godin
brave girl alphabet by Rachel Young
Sew Artsy by Michelle Godin
Sprinkles v12 by Valorie Wibbens
I have scrapped this next photo before, but got to playing and loved the end results:
Products used:
Messy Marvin deconstructed
Stringbats 4 by Kim Jensen
Woodprints borders and papers by Lynn-Marie
Moments and Memories by Sabrina Dupre
Cleaning Bug by Pink Reptile
Sew Artsy by Michelle Godin
make a quilt templates by valorie wibbens
Cleaning bug alpha
Bring your brella by Splendid Fiins
I love this photo so much, it captures the freakish weather here in New Mexico.  Big, heavy dark clouds and not a drop of rain:
Products used:
Messy Marvin deconstructed
Little Lace Gloves by CD!
Bring your brella by Splendid Fiins
Cleaning Bug by Pink Reptile
Sew Artsy by Michelle Godin
I blame my mom for this, but I remember her cleaning and singing at the top of her lungs to Tammy Wynette and I have that joy for cleaning in my DNA!
Not the best photo of dear J, but he is holding the huge Guinea pigs that sisters brought to his preschool!
Products used:
Misty Alpha by Lynn-Marie
Woodprints borders and papers by Lynn-Marie
Messy Marvin deconstructed
I am so enjoying my time guesting with the Lily Pad, and hope you enjoy all the pages I get done while I am there!

No comments: