Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday!!

Although I have had an out and out blast for Spring Break, I do love Fridays.  My honey can relax, knowing there is no work tomorrow!  Although if there is no wind, he is gonna spray the back fence! I so hope he can do it.  The girls and I are going to a baby church in Deming(2 hours away) for an impact team to pass out flyers and witness for them! I am so excited.  I haven't been in forever.  Dad and the boys will have some bonding. tee hee Bonding might be with duct tape!
I did a few layouts for the LilyPad this week:
It is no secret how much I enjoy Little Butterfly Wings
and this new kit
Be Brave collabed with The Hidden Heart
was made to art journal, a great afternoon of pondering and the process of making a page.
and then I did one from our hike up the mountain of Gman, I love love this photo:
on a long hike in the mountains of our desert, we took a break, my boy was above me and the storm clouds were rolling in...pure magic in the photo, I then blended a photo of the mountain, and was loving how the horizon went right with the rocks he was on also! 
Thank you to 
Lauren Grier's A Little Off Photos V.1 templates
they are the anchor of this page
and then 
Tape it by Pink Reptile
along with her kicking
You Can Bring Me Flowers Papers
also pulling from my stash of 
stamped alphas by Amy Martin
and a big thank you to MummyD (donna) for her tutorial on the light on the page...I loved playing and learning!
We have a full day today, doing a divide and conquer. Gman, twinks and Bondre to the pool, J is gonna hang with Eric, and Whitley is going with me to a home school curriculum party thingee!  Home to chicken salad sandwiches and fruit! Relax and enjoy!

No comments: