Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

On a bit of a Sabatical!

Hey all! My family and I are moving from California to New Mexico, so my scrap blog is gonna be a bit slow until we get in and back on grid the first week of June! I leave with a layout I did with Tangie Baxter's newest kit; A Door Just Opened.  It is a remarkable kit:
I have to admit, I opened the kit, and looked through the elements and cried. There is a quote in there, by Helen Keller, that I used on my layout, that I had been given by a sweet young woman who is also a Pastor's wife, and the quote touched me so much in her letter, and then to see it in the kit a few days later was pure providence.
My family is going through this open door and having to close others, so here we are mere silhouettes on the page, but we are together in it and that is the most important part.  I hope you enjoy this layout, I was honored to be selected on the GSO FingerPointing thread with it also:
Be back in June with lots of pictures to scrap and memories to hold on too!

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

AND it got a well-deserved GSO yesterday! Congratulations--and best of luck with the move! We'll all be wishing for safe travels for you!