Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh yeah I did!

I am making a mini book of our mini vacation (without kids) to Arizona for the conference.  I am enjoying the process...and my youngest daughter Anna(with 2 broken arms) took some pics of me prepping.  Dying my hair and uhm, well scrapping the dead cracked skin from my hooves, I mean feet!
I scrapped it! bha ha

I used my buddy, Julie. It is. newest kit, Nostalgia:
It really is a beautiful kit, and is 25% off right now, if you buy it quick.  Go to Plain Digital Wrapper and put it in your cart...and enjoy a lovely time scrapping.  You can also get a nifty add-on over at Julie. Itis. blog.
Now for the layout you have all been waiting for:

2 comments:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

LOL, this layout made ME smile!

CircleofLifeStudioScraps said...

Hi Anne! OOOh, love your blog header!...Hi there,
I am just dropping in to let you know I am in full steam with the BACK TO CLASS/Homeschool kit!!
I have listed all your submissions, and am having a great time putting it together. If you have further suggestions, please speak up now, as the kit will release in about a month! I am including things that you gave me. I am also giving an aspect of the kit to current activity, that you can reuse as you go- such as “What I learned this month” journaling page…
If you are part of a homeschool group which also has Scrappers, please let me know. YOU will get the kit free, but I will provide coupons for the group members at 50 % off ! ( Angel Honesty basis ;)
You may email me at CircleOfLifeScraps at Gmail dot com
I will contact you again a few days before the kit’s release.
Thank you!
AMANDA
Jeremiah 29:11