Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Miss Behaving Workshops - Pen Tool @ SBG!!!

I have been sucking the knowledge out of Miss Behaving's brain for a while now.  She was my mentor in wierd and obscure layouts during the "ladies of the night chat" contest.  I learned more in those wee hours of the morning, then I knew the whole time I have been scrapping.  She really is a master at getting it just right! 
As a Mother's Day present, my kids gave me her Photo Shop 101 class, and then after inundating Miss Behaving with questions, I finally begged to be her CT, I would be a one woman show! Yelling to the rooftops of Miss Behavings skills, in exchange for a life time friendship.  lol, actually the friendship came first, but I derive some satisfaction from the enable part of being a team member.  I don't know why, but I love it.  To do this for a close friend, one who knows what is written on my tattoo, that is friendship.  One day, perhaps we will meet in person and not even like each other.
But for today, Miss Behaving is my duty to enable and get the word out, that she is teaching a brand new class-using that pen tool....the funny looking one in your tools that you go, uh, I don't think so.  
 
Yeah, that one!  Now, now worries, take this class with me, you get laughter (I try and supply that) and all the knowledge from Miss Behaving.  It is at Scrap Book Graphics, and starts August 23rd! It is a good time!

No comments: