Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time in bed today....got hit with a icky bug, or ate something...yeah I did have tomatos last nite. Grape tomatos?!? I woke up after one of the best nights sleep I have had in a while to queasy tummy.
Got up to pray, and fell asleep on couch, not the way to touch the throne of God! ha ha
So went back to bed for a few hours, had some eggs and tummy emptied..via another throne...ugh.
So I had to get dressed and get our van, (in shop). Tony paid for half and the rest after parts(yes plural parts) come in. We need the van and it is paid off, sooooooooo...life in the fast lane.
I am drinking a sprite and plannning another afternoon in bed.
Must feel better, New Convert Class tonight. Pray my friends, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Anne, I sure hope you feel better. I hate being sick! I will pray for you!