Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Scrapping for the pure fun of it!

I am on a site Creative Team for The Digi Chicks and Mscraps, and I enjoy different designers to choose from to make my pages.
First up, from The Digi Chick, Quirky  Twerps newest addition to the "The Chick Fix" Adventurous kit help me put together a page of my oldest out exploring in California!

Then I move on to Mscraps, and I for some reason went nuts in their new releases, which I kick myself for come upload time, but I did get them all uploaded and linked! ha ha
The first one is just pure fun, I was playing with these wicked cool new templates called Free Way by Cintia Tavares and HeatherT's summer fun kit, Sandy Toes  
There is a collab by the designer formally known as Polly and Rufus but is now SophieLovesDesign along with Joyce Paul called Tijuana Sunrise: I just played and played while looking at these photos of my goofy girls:
My friend and a woman whose pages and designs are just wowza, Heather T had a few really cool frame bits and I was able to use them and a kit I had one a few months back, that I have no idea what the name of the kit means...lol Petite Bergere.  
I love this picture, because I am so safe with Tony, I know he loves me and covers me with his prayers, love and support, and he always laughs at my jokes!

Last is a page about Tony, I love this picture, you can see how strong he is and just how much I really love him!  I used QoH's template called I am getting paper and the June collab from Mscraps.
That is all I have for now, I am pretty buzzed, my house is almost all unpacked! My hubby bought me a new desk today, and I feel rather smart and business like!

No comments: