Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Awww...life has a way of leveling off..

Insane changes and rearrangings in my real life and digi commitments, but they are all leveling out, and I wanted to do a bit of show off on some of the pages I have been making:
I loved this photo of Gman at the Bodega Bay  part of UofC, when Tangie and her Momma Rebecca came out with Steampunk Maritime...oh my, I got my cluster skills out!
I got to playing with this kit and I have a saying, that my Pastor told me long ago, Never Lose Your Joy, this is a bit of switch on the saying, I was feeling a bit like shark bait, when I made this, and laughing is always a good cure for me!
We as a family are re-entering the adoption process, and the is a huge step.  One of the things you do, is to make a life book for the children to look at before they meet us.  I am on a creative team for the ViVa's and you have to realize, they are not just designers, this team is tight, and it is full of emotions and support!  I saw the kit Sweet Song come out, and knew this is the kit I will be using for my book...now I have to get them to do more!

These next ones, are from the way back machine....the designs fit the photo, and I wanted to complete the memory and it worked! Now Tangie has this kit called As If By Magic and there is so much in the kit, I used just a few items, but it was perfect for this memory of our first Christmas tree ( a live one, we cut down in the forest):
Whew, almost up to date!! I am on the site team for The Digi Chicks, so the abundance of designers each week to choose from is beyond wow!  I had really been so out of it, and Nicole and the ladies were so patient with me, while the settling in process from the move worked its way out.  Then these three ladies with the biggest names in digital history did a collab called Sew Cute by Sugarplum Paperie, Danielle Engebretson Designs and Mari Koegelenberg Creations.  (geez, I think I used all the alphabet). I have been sewing lately, but just curtains, so I started going through old pics, and oh, my little Anna, how tiny she is in these photos:
The font on this is by Domesticated Lady, and called Little Dude! Don't cha love it??? It's over at the DigiChick too!
There all caught up on blogger.....but, I did two layouts today! Pop over on Friday to see them! 

No comments: