Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

Thought about resurrecting the ol' blog for '08. But got tired thinking about it. ha ha ha
We (hubby and I) leave for Prescott, Arizona for a church conference. This is a big one. Not a retreat in any form, but a rekindling and refocus on the lost of this world. I am very excited and thank ful for my friends watching my four kids for 6 days!!
I have been busy, freezing dinners and scrubbing my house. The kids are home from school until next Wednesday. Long Christmas break?
My sweet friend Veronica gave me the most gorgeous creamy white suit dress in a size smaller than I am...(18), so I want very much to fit into it comfortably. I have it hanging in my room from the ceiling...lol, so I will work hard to shed the inches.
So that is all now...

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Anne -

It absolutely delights me that you were able to use my graphic for your husband's new believers class pamphlet! I would sure love to see what you did, if thats ok with you. You can email me anytime at lalalime(at)hotmail(dot)com (I do it this way to foil the spammers) I hope your trip to AZ goes well, and will pray for you for strength to shed those pounds. At least with the Christmas holidays over, which come with all the food temptations, it should be somewhat easier! Thanks for stopping by!

warmly,
Barb (Mrs. Miles)