Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

hey to the lurkers...all 3 of you

I have been off and running...but recieved a comment on this blog from an old friend from www.thenewhomemaker.com , which was one of my old stomping grounds. Good friends and fun memories. Hello Kelly!!!
I heard of Elizabeth Edwards fight with cancer and immediately thought of Lynn and her website. Elizabeth a few years back joined the newhomemaker (TNH) and had posted a comment about the knitted hats that Lynn lovingly produces. It was a great day for Lynn. I wanted to put a comment on TNH for Lynn and knew she would have a blog on the cancer news story. From my comment came an email from Kelly, who somehow found my blog? Quite the investigator, makes ya' love the internet for bringing people together!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It was easy really! I mean, how many Anne's of Alamo are there in blogland?

P.S. I fixed my profile so you can stop by my blog sometime!

Kelly said...

I feel terrible that you stopped posting after I revealed that I "found" you. Hope it is just that you are really busy.

I'll stop lurking if you will post again!