Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Comes to a Close

School is out and life is a changing as usual.  I have made so many pages this month, I want to just quickly to a catch up for everyone:
Something magical happens when my daughter gets behind the camera. She has a way to make the boys just play and not pose! I love the action she captures!
Emily Merritt's Thumbs Way Up
Salin Studio's down the lane(ephema)
Gone Squirrely elements by Little Butterfly Wings
along with her Papers too
Amy Wolff's Vintage Sunshine elements
Uppity Bubbles by Amy Martin
Jenn Barrette's Woodland Wonder Elements
and
CD's Mini Miss Mess
as soon as I saw that cute block with the W from 
Jenn Barrette's Woodland Wonder Elements
on it, I knew my boy was gonna have a page.
I added some more BYOC for May
including
Fiesta Florals
Kim's Blooming Fiesta Flowers
and more, egads...lots and lots! lol
Seize the Camera!! lol play on words from the word challenge! 
Just an everyday moment, and my sweetie honey captured it! 
I started with Sara Gleasons freebie template from the Parade Blog hop That's Life
and used a ton of the 
BYOC for May
but mostly
Fiesta Florals
CD's Mini Miss Mess
Take A Walk alpha by Rachel Young
I love to read, I love to take pictures and I love my kids, getting photos of them reading is a joy!!!
Thank you for the 
Magnificent Bundle of Goodies from Michelle Godin, I'd rather be reading

my 14 year old eats, gets up from the table and is like 3 inches taller! what is the deal?
Growing Pains Elements
and
Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
is perfect for those well ridiculous growth spurts!
One more reader:
He so struggled with his words, but now loves to snuggle in his bed, with his light on and a book on his chest. 
Once Upon a Story by Micheline Martin & Studio Basic
hittitng the sand dunes at white sands! not often you get a shot of all 5 in one place! but if they are all together, our friend siah is usually right there
Get Your Craft on by Lauren Grier, Micheline Martin & Valorie Wibbens
A huge wow to scraplift a dear friend and woman I love her pages!!
You know her as the Mrs Peel, and Cynthia!! 
This is the page I lifted:

For my page I used:
Pink Reptile:
Musings
Owl My Love
Scraparazzi
Noted
Talk Geeky to Me
Lucky in Love
I am not Perfect
It's a Date
I Believe in Miracles

Val Wibbens
-Roses are Red
Get your Craft on

Little Butterfly Wings
I am a Prince
Brother and Sister
Be Brave
A for Awesome
New Start
In My Life

Amy Wolff
Vintage Sunshine

Laurie Anne HGD
-Happy Camper
oh my goodness, these templates are too easy!
Lynn-Marie's Press Play #05
I also added some of her fun papers from the Feb BYOC! Just perfection.
I love capturing my baby's firsts! This is a big one! lol!
and finally one of the girls:
my girls are a joy to my life, they seriously get along so well. They laugh and just enjoy each other.
I found these silly shirts and they loved them so much!
I was just playing with cropping the photo and loved stacking it with the frames and playing with
Good Stuff(add on) by Allison Pennington
and
Kinda sketchy -hand drawn scribbles by Splendid Fiins
all at the lily pad
Hope to be back tomorrow with more, but don't hold ya'lls breathe, cause life moves so darn fast here!

No comments: