Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Anne OfAlamo Scraps - LIKE me!

A few months ago, I took my Anne Ofalamo facebook page to a very small and private group.  This is to keep my private life, well, more private.  As most of you reading this know I am not a private person, I am quite extroverted, love a crowd and meeting new people is like one of my favorite past-times.  My personal page remains private for my kids. 

But.................I miss my scrappin' buddies something fierce too, even the ones that I just LIKED here and there, and I want to network for the designers that I create pages.  These are fabulous designers, and I think people will want to see their sales, their products and hopefully my pages done for them. 
If you would be so kind as to LIKE Anne OfAlamo Scraps Page , I would be so grateful.  I hope to find some time to make a template or something like that to give away, once I get say 50 people? Thank you, and again, happy scrappin on this DSD weekend!

1 comment:

TheFoleyFive said...

Anne!! hey lady how goes life? I had a quick question...through a series of unfortunate events (ugh) we are pulling Mailey out of school and homeschooling for the rest of the year. any tips on homeschooling in california? resources etc? thank you so much..and no worries if you don't get to it! I just have no clue where to even begin.