Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Am a Polly for the Month of April

What is a Polly? It is a much coveted spot as a creative member for The Lily Pad.
This is a store of fantastic designers for digital scrapbooking. The ladies that sell at this store need pages for advertising and I was chosen from a grueling January of challenges that was 31 pages in one month! Crazy, but fun! I have already done 4 pages in 2 days for the upcoming releases.
Then today, I just played, and did a speedscrap.
Dana was so darn cute giving the instructions in the chat room.  I was having brain farts in understanding how to do it, but had a blast getting a page done in under a couple of hours.  I love my page and here it is:
A big hello to those who are visiting my blog....I will be here a bit more often!

No comments: