Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Challenges and Free Template!


I have been busy with Creative Victorian Designs! Netta has become a friend whose work I admire and her work ethics are just above and beyond.
I am honored to let you in on a freebie kit from CVD via The Daily Scrapper.
Netta is the featured designer this month, for their 20th edition! You get 1/2 the kit now and the other 1/2 in two weeks. I recommend signing up for their newsletter to remember! I will post here too...but it's a good newsletter!
The kit is Feline Splendor, and I did this fun layout of my Feline; Lady Fluffy Pants!
Creative Victorians Shoppe is full to the brim with a lovely kit that Netta did for me!! Indian Rapture! It is East Indian..with the brightest colors..I have only done one layout so far, but I know I will use the kit again and again. This is my goofy girls in the water last MARCH...yes it was cold, yes it was freezing, yes they are weirdo's! Then just when I though I was gonna have a break from this one woman kit producing maniac! ha ha...She pops this one; Hunter out! I had an out and out blast layering the elements...a big thank you to Misty Cato for the freebie alpha...


And the challenges are out for November over at Creative Victorian also! I made this template for ya'll. Please, please, download and enjoy, but would so love to see what you made with it...upload it to Creative Victorian Gallery and join us in the challenge.
Go here for the template.
I hope everyone is enjoying life.


Photobucket

No comments: