Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some little extra things to make your layouts perfect!

How Charlie do it, knowing it is summer over in Australia! Charlie has made the cutest snowflake elements. They are available now at SAS store! Charlie is the most encouraging woman to me in scrapland. Every time I have been asked to be on another CT, she leaves a little comment for me that just makes me beam all over again. Her guidance has really helped me so much learn

the "other" side of scrapping...lol! Pop over to her blog, because she always has something going on! While you are there leave a cheery message for her!
I move to another continent! North America(Canada) for my dear sweet Jenny!
she has been busy too...there are some CU (commercial use) templates that are so beautiful available at DigiDesignResort. She also has some Alpha's available that can go with the Sweet Christmas kit! This kit gets bigger every day!

Then I got RAKed from DST! I was so excited and happy! I got this lovely kit... Snowberry Punch from Kiki Halbert and have it all ready to play with tonight! I want to do a layout to send back to her with a great big thank you! I will search out her store and publish later, she deserves credit for such kindness!
Added later in evening...Kiki Halbert Designs are available Plain Digital Wrapper Store. I just went by her blog! The kit is on big sale! She has some righteous good prices and the color palette she uses in her kits is very rich! Please pop over and see!








No comments: