Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

freebies-freebies-freebies!

Life with 2 Creative Teams is full! I have spent the day with my boys and me doin' prep work for Thanksgiving and catch up with previews and scrapping! I did 2 layouts! woo woo
But I wanted to come in and give you all an update to the lovely brag book pages! There were 13 given away free from Charlie, and Caryn (also on the CT for Charlie) has one more on her blog.
Charlie took a chance with me (a complete unknown, never on a CT before) and I am so grateful for in 2 short months how much I have learned! If you are scrapping and wanting to push yourself a little more, apply to a new designer and take a chance! It is a blast!
Charlie is a giving lady, her kits almost always have a huge freebie involved with them and are packed to the gills with papers and elements.
Charlie's latest (all of us on her CT believe she must get extra hours in the down under of Australia) amazement is this calendar set! It is just perfect for a quick gift...you can buy it right now, in the SAS store, download it and add pictures tonight. Print it and send it all before December arrives. Check off all those names on your list! But wait! In Charlie style, there is a freebie for December available now at her blog...so you can start the calendar off right now!
Go to Charlie's Blog and see the freebie and then go get that calendar. I know every year you say, I should make one, this year it is done for you. It's fast, it's easy and you get December's calendar free! You would have to buy 6 or more kits to make this yourself! Click on the preview and you go right to the store over at Stone Accent Studio. It doesn't get any easier!

No comments: